This is a guide to masterize the Dungeon raid Game from Kukoro: Stream chat games. Follow all the tips if you want to become the best player and know all the secrets of this minigame.
The Streamer will assume the role of strategist: choose the best spectators to fight in the dungeon against the different enemies, making the most of their levels and special abilities.
- !Jump: Jump so that the Streamer can see you more easily to indicate that you want to fight.
- !Vote (+ name): The whole chat can vote. The player with the most votes will start jumping.
- !Hide: Shrink yourself so that the Streamer understands that you don’t want to fight.
- !Stop: Stop jumping or hiding.
- !GetInfo: Get your stats and abilities via chat.
You can ask for another player’s information by adding his name after the command: !getinfo heynau. Only the Streamer and players who are still alive can use this command.
NOTE* Players who are AFK for 3 minutes will automatically show their skills on screen when they are selected to fight.
Players have various statistics assigned to them at the start of each game:
- Level: All players start from level 10. Each time you survive a raid your level will increase by 1 until you reach the maximum level (20).
NOTE* The streamer will NOT level up when playing on his own stream to avoid leveling up by sacrificing bots and thus encourage playing on other channels.
- Critical hit prob.: Random between 1% and 20%. If you have purchased Kukoro, between 11% and 20%.
- Dodge prob.: Random between 1% and 15%. If you have purchased Kukoro, between 9% and 15%.
- Abilities: All players will have two abilities, the first ability will always be positive.
In addition, there is 2% chance that your abilities will be effective against any enemy and 7% chance that they will be effective against both bosses.
- Max. health: It will depend on your level according to this formula:
Max. health = 100 + Level * 10
- Base damage: The base damage (Free: 10 p. – Kukoro: 15 p.) and the level are in charge of calculating the player’s final damage with the following formula:
Final damage = (Base damage + (Level * 1.5)) * Random (75% – 100%) * Bonus
- Crit. damage multiplier: When you deliver a critical hit, your damage will be multiplied by 150%.
- Speed: Determines who will attack first. In case both fighters have the same speed, it will be chosen randomly.
- Regeneration: Players will regenerate 0.5% health per tick* while waiting for fight again.
*Tick: Each time a player or enemy hits.
- Attack bonus: Players have +15% attack bonus for each ability, positive or negative, that matches the type of enemy they face.
SAVING YOUR LEVEL (Only Kukoro)
Players who have purchased Kukoro: Stream chat games, will save their progress in the cloud. This way, when playing on different Twitch channels they will maintain their level.
Players without the game must level up independently in every channel they play.
ENHANCED ABILITIES (Subs & Kukoro)
Playing as a spectator, subscriber or owning the game will mark how good your abilities can be:
- Spectator: 1 good and 1 bad ability. 15% chance of being against the same enemy.
- Subscriber: 1 good and 1 random ability. 15% chance of being against the same enemy.
- Kukoro: 2 good abilities. 15% chance of being against the same enemy.
- Subscriber + Kukoro: 2 good abilities. 100% chance of being against the same enemy.
In addition, purchasing the game will make your critical prob. always over 11%, your dodge prob. over 9%. and your base damage is increased by 5p.
This game has an automatic balancing system. The amount of enemies and their levels will be based on the players and levels of your team.
If 5 players enter your game, you will face 5 enemies.
Enemy levels will always be a replica of your team’s levels, increased or lowered to meet the dungeon difficulty.
If you have a level 11, 12 and 13 in your team, the enemies will be 11, 12 and 13, adding +1 level according to the dungeon difficulty you are in.
In each game there is a final boss. In case there are 8 or more players, an intermediate boss will also appear. These bosses only differ in that their base health is increased to 200% and 300%.
As a Streamer, you can use the bestiary to study your enemies. This notebook will help you make better decisions, such as knowing that slimes can’t make criticals and spider’s attack depend on their critics.
- Practical example: A player who cancels critical damage to spiders could defeat several spiders without any problem. On the other hand, canceling critical hits to slimes is useless.
- Maximum health
- Critical damage multiplier
- Critical hit chance (0% – 33%)
- Dodge chance (0% – 25%)
Currently, there are a total of 51 enemies you can unlock their information after defeating them.
When you complete a raid, your dungeon will increase in level and difficulty, causing all enemies to appear with an extra level. If you lose the game, your dungeon will level down.
Every 5 levels, the dungeon will change scenery, allowing unique enemies to appear.
MÁX. LEVEL DUNGEON
When you reach the last dungeon (Lv. 25) you will face the last streamer champion along with his spectators.
If you manage to defeat the streamer, your avatar will appear as the new champion in front of future players.
As long as you are the champion, common enemies will appear when you play the final dungeon, confirming that no one has taken your place. If someone manages to defeat you, they will appear in front of you again.