This is a guide to masterize the Dungeon raid Game from Kukoro: Stream chat games. Follow all the tips if you want to become the best player and know all the secrets of this minigame.
The Streamer will assume the role of strategist: choose the best spectators to fight in the dungeon against the different enemies, making the most of their levels and special abilities.
- !Jump: Jump so that the Streamer can see you more easily to indicate that you want to fight.
- !Vote (+ name): The whole chat can vote. The player with the most votes will start jumping.
- !Hide: Shrink yourself so that the Streamer understands that you don’t want to fight.
- !Stop: Stop jumping or hiding.
- !GetInfo: Get your stats and abilities via chat. You can ask for another player’s information by adding his name after the command: !getinfo user as long as you are still alive.
NOTE* Players who are AFK for 4 minutes will automatically show their abilities on screen when they are selected to fight.
ADVANTAGES OF PURCHASING KUKORO
|————— Free —————||————— Kukoro —————|
|Priority entry to play||❌||✅|
|Maximum level||Lv. 15 – Subs: Lv. 17||Lv. 20|
|Critical hit probability||1-20%||11-20%|
|Abilities vs. same target||50%||100%|
|Role system (Tank, Wizard…)||❌||✅|
|Appear as champion team||❌||✅|
|Achievement and mission system||❌||✅|
- Level: All players start from level 10. You will level up every time you survive a raid of your level or higher (The streamer will only level up if no bots are used in the game).
- Defense: Protects you a percentage of the damage received.
- Critical Hit: Does 150% damage and ignores defense.
- Agility: Determines who attacks first and your dodge percentage.
- 2 perks: All players will have two abilities effective against a specific type of enemy. In addition to the effects of the skill the player will have +10% damage against that enemy.
- Max. health: Base health + (5% Level * Base health)
- Final damage: (Base damage + 1.5 * Level) * Perk bonus * Random (75% – 100%) – (% Enemy defense)
- Regeneration: Resting players will regenerate 0.5% health each time a player or enemy hits.
This game has an automatic balancing system. The amount of enemies and their levels will be based on your players and their levels, adding an extra level to the enemies for each dungeon level you have passed.
|Players Lv.||Enemies Lv. in 17th Dungeon|
|10||10 + 7|
|12||12 + 7|
|15||15 + 7|
|20||20 + 7|
In case there are 8 or more players, an intermediate boss will also appear. Bosses only differ from common enemies in that they have more life.
When you complete a raid, your dungeon will increase in level and difficulty, causing all enemies to appear with an extra level. If you lose the game, your dungeon will level down.
Every 5 levels, the dungeon will change scenery, allowing unique enemies to appear.
When you reach dungeon 25 or higher you will face the last champion streamer and his spectators who purchased the game.
If you manage to defeat him, your avatar will appear as the new champion together with your premium viewers in front of future players.
As long as you are the champion, common enemies will appear when you play the final dungeon, confirming that no one has taken your place. If someone manages to defeat you, the new champion will appear in front of you in your next game.
After dungeon 25, you will be able to continue advancing in more difficult levels to become the most experienced community in Kukoro.