1. Twitch Oauth connection policy
Kukoro: Stream chat games requires using the http://twitchapps.com/ integration system through Oauth code and therefore their conditions must also be accepted. This connection can be revoked at any time from your Twitch profile and is used to access to your Twitch chat in real time: Read and write.
For our part, this is how we will use your Oauth code:
- As a user verification system: This way, other players will not be able to modify the profile associated with your Twitch account.
- Chat settings: It may be necessary to use moderation commands to improve the viewer experience (e.g. but not exclusively, modifying the chat message filter among others).
- Enhance the experience of your viewers: Notify via chat when the game starts, when the game ends, explain how to play, reveal winners… in a more concrete and immediate way.
- Allow our team to obtain information relevant to the game, its well-being and your analytics through other Twitch chats.
- As a promotional method of the game itself, making it easier for other users to get to know the game.
Kukoro is focused on the connection with Twitch and is made thanks to the API offered by it and the previously mentioned oauth system, which is why the availability of Kukoro is subject to changes in these systems, and may leave the game out of service if its policies or features change in the future.
2. Database storage policy
Kukoro: Stream chat games is linked to our own database. This is necessary so that you can play on other streams with your profile settings, such as your own skin, or offer game features, such as distributing accumulated experience or rewards. Our database only stores public or analytic information for the game’s own use, never to be marketed to third parties.
Here is a rough summary of the type of information we will store:
- Public information: Name and Steam ID, Twitch user, number of followers…
- Profile and information about the game: Current skin, pet, dances, emotes, experience, rewards obtained in other streams, referral system, game and chat registers…
- Information for analysis: Login and session times, game info and progress, game version…
You can contact HeyNau at any time if you would like this information to be deleted when you no longer want to play the game: email@example.com
In addition to the game’s own use, we may use your (Public) information for marketing purposes:
- Notifying who is playing or joins a livestream via our Twitter account or on our website automatically among others.
Or having access to other personal information for debugging and manage players:
- Your public IP or any other identificative IDs.
3. Unlock system and cosmetics policy
Kukoro uses Steam cloud save system. The overwriting of the save data by the user and the failures produced by this system are not the responsibility of Kukoro, that is why we are not responsible for any loss of data or information that occurred with Steam cloud.
Kukoro allows you to obtain unlockables and cosmetics both through the game itself and through third parties. As it is a live and constantly evolving game, all the in-game products, without exception, are susceptible to being modified or eliminated without any type of compensation to the player if the development team deems it necessary.
Please keep this in mind in case you intend to buy or invest time in unlocking any product, whether through official or not official channels.
4. Developer-client access policy
The developer has access to your client (game) and can control what happens in it at any time. This system will only be used in specific cases and with the intention of helping the player or the promotion and wellness of the game, never with the intention of harming. Among the possible actions are showing information on the screen and modify the course of the game. These permissions will only be available to the developers and the people they have designated for it.
5. Video policy
Kukoro: Stream chat games is a game focused to play on stream: As viewer or as streamer. So we want to show you our guidelines about recording on YouTube, Twitch and other similar platforms:
- Do not take assets from the game (e.g. music or images) and distribute them separately.
- Do not use music or other game assets in a context other than playing or talking about Kukoro: Stream chat games.
- Unless you have explicit permission from us, uploading content that is intended to harm the game experience, such as exploits or bugs, may result in HeyNau blocking your content.
- You are free to monetize your videos via the YouTube, Twitch and similar video sharing sites.
- Be cool. Absolutely no racist, sexist, homophobic or offensive content. We reserve the right to remove content we find objectionable, for any reason, on a case by case basis.
6. Ban policy
As Kukoro: Stream chat games is a community game, we have the duty to keep the community healthy and clean from harmful players. For that same reason, HeyNau reserves the right to ban or deny permissions to players, even if they have bought the game, revoking access to both the game and participation in other streams in the cases that we believe necessary, as for example:
- When we detect a racist, sexist, homophobic, offensive or annoying behavior in any of its forms.
- When attempting to damage the game itself by advertising crucial errors or bugs with the intention that the public will reproduce them.
- When cheating in any fashion. Using third-party programs, exploiting bugs that grants an unfair advantage is considered cheating.
- When we consider that it breaches our policies.
- When we consider that such step are necessary to protect us or others.
- When a criminal act or civil wrong has been committed.
- When we are required to do so by law or an appropriate authority.
- Any other circumstances where HeyNau determines that this action is required.
If you’re unsure if your actions violate this code of conduct, reconsider them. We reserve the right to restrict offending accounts as much as necessary to keep HeyNau games a fun experience for all players.
In addition, we want to emphasize that Kukoro: Stream chat games is a game in which you interact through Twitch chat, so any inappropriate behavior in the chat, and not just in the game, is also taken into account by our policies.
We reserve the right to update this information at any time we deem necessary to clarify or update it according to new game features.
Remember that by installing the game you are accepting the conditions explained above. If you are unsure, we recommend request a refund through the Steam platform.
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org